[Herky] Hawks

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 20:32:04 PST 2016

After a very frustrating first half, Jok did a pretty good job against double teams and guys grabbing him in the second half.  I think he has to drive to the bucket a little bit more, make plays, draw fouls when he’s getting hounded.  Moss, Bohannon, Wagner, and Williams had bad games tonight. Cook came back strong in his first game in 4 weeks, but did a lot of damage against second line players late in the game.

I think Iowa will bounce back and turn in a strong performance against the Wolverines.

Dennis v.