[Herky] End of game

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:23:40 PST 2016

I was unhappy with Fran with how the seasons ended the last couple of years like many of us did.

But, I see the team improving and we will have really good years with the current crop of players.

I do not care too much for his reactions in reaction to bad calls, bad plays from the umps and his players and the opponent players.

He is a human being and is passionate about the game and his team and his players so deserves credit.

I do not think that tarnishes Iowa values.

I would love to have a coach that does not cheat or goes afoul with the rules and the law like many others have done and keep doing.

In all the interviews he has had after a -ve incident he has shown to be apologetic for his actions or stuck to his gun and beliefs.

I think Fran is honorable that way and gets my vote.