[Herky] Netins

Sue Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:09:34 PST 2016

I think the team will be fun to watch.  They started 3 freshmen, 1 soph.
and a senioragainst 5 seniors. Iowa has 5 Iowa guys on the team. ISU 1,
deep on the bench. Glad they don't have an Iowa native wear #44 any
longer. Real hard to find one. LOL.

FYI Iowa leads Cy-Hawk 10-7.

Great game last night and Wednesday with the women winning.I have been
to Iowa City 6 times in the last week to watch the Hawks play women/men.
I love my Hawks!

Sue