[Herky] Iowa and NE-Omaha tip-off coming up

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 3 14:36:19 PST 2016

I was just looking at the standings and the schedule and unless they make some major improvements on the defensive end I don't see them winning more than about 3 games in the BT.  At this point you have to wonder if they will be favored in any BT game.  Obviously getting Cook back will help but his defense is just as bad as everyone else right now.  He will bring some offense but I think that will just compensate for the lower scoring of Pemsl and Bohannon.

I knew that this was going to be a rebuilding year but I did not think they would be this bad.  Fran and staff have their work cut out for them