[Herky] Joe Weiskamp

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 9 16:35:51 PDT 2016

Not sure why this has not gotten any press but  Joe Weiskamp was one of the 20 selected to the initial Underclassman All-American Game which was on April 6.. These are all class of 2018 or 2019 recruits. Not sure if it was significant or not but he started. They play four quarters and he played with the first five who go the first half of every quarter.  I have not watched him before but I was impressed, especially with his defense - not something you usually see in these type of games and not something you see much with anyone else in the game. Link to game on youtube if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkD9TkqIb8c