[Herky] Iowa's 2016 basketball signees all on upward trends

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Thu Apr 21 11:54:42 PDT 2016

I agree. Of his reported 8 offers, I would think Memphis, where he originally committed, and Georgia Tech, where the former Memphis coach Pastner went, would be in the lead for Charlie Moore.

Follow
Scott Burgess ‏ @ scottybscout

Morgan Park 2016 PG Charlie Moore says he has offers from Seton Hall, Miami, SMU, Vanderbilt, Memphis, Georgia Tech, Missouri, & Iowa

    * RETWEETS 47
    * LIKES 52
    *
5:18 PM - 19 Apr 2016