[Herky] Wrestling

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Wed Apr 20 16:06:19 PDT 2016

It is an excellent coup for us:

1.      Solidifies our lower weights after Clark and Gilman (our current
guys) vacate;

2.     Opens up a major pipeline for other top recruits across the nation;

3.     Opens up an East Coast / PA pipeline for us (Young Guns head coach is
Iowa Alum Jody Strittmater);

4.     Shows that TnT can still draw the top guys, even in an off year.

This is big, big, big!!!