[Herky] Disappointing

Gwen McNatt gmcnhawkeye at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 06:40:01 PDT 2015

The crowds will come back... it was a not very exciting opponent. The crowd
that was there was loud and ethusiastic for at least the first half. People
left early also but it was very hot at least where we sat and the outcome
was never in doubt.

2003? The year after the first Orange Bowl?  It must have been another
really not exciting opponent. People have other things to do witb their
time and money.

I am glad I went of course...enjoyed it a lot!

Gwen