[Herky] Disappointing

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Sep 26 20:08:04 PDT 2015

I had to record the game today since I was busy elsewhere, but I can say after now watching the game this evening that my HUS has diminished significantly.  This looks like some of the good teams of old where we crush the teams we need to crush and play average teams well enough to win.

Looking forward to the next two weeks with a lot of confidence.

Keith L. Voigts, President

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.