[Herky] President

ssmith2084 at aol.com ssmith2084 at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 07:20:28 PDT 2015

Of course there is always two sides to every question both with excellent points.  Here is a recent link to a (maybe) unbiased assessment of Daniels and it would appear that he is on the right track.

http://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/columnists/tim-swarens/2015/05/07/swarens-mitch-daniels-staying-purdue/70965576/

Steve