[Herky] President

Jayant Rajgopal jay.rajgopal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:37:27 PDT 2015

Unfortunately Gwen, business men with no academic experience or background
don't LET the deans manage scholarly activities!
On a side note, I'm not a dean or even a dept. chair, but I have been a
professor at a Research 1 school for over thirty years - I am firmly
convinced that a significant proportion of the (constantly increasing
number of...) non-academic administrators we seem to have (development,
diversity, research accounting, information technology) are there for the
sole purpose of making life harder for faculty and students :-(