[Herky] President

James Kusack kusack at cox.net
Tue Sep 22 16:49:50 PDT 2015

Thanks Dennis,

Signed the portion and added this:  "As a two-time alumnus of the University of Iowa (BA And MA), I am dismayed that an unqualified person would be named to this important position.  My future contributions to the university will hinge on how this issue is resolved."

(I referred to the prez elect as an unqualified person but I tossed around using the terms crony and hack).

JMK