[Herky] 29

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Sep 12 22:00:40 PDT 2015

This was a really entertaining game.  Great competition and some great playing.  Iowa’s defense just took it to ISU in the second half.

I think everyone is pleased with the decision to make CJ the starter last winter.

I think both teams are way better than last year.

Give the coaches some credit.  We are seeing a more open offense with a variety of “non traditional” plays.

Keith Voigts