[Herky] Good Win!!!!!

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 5 13:25:11 PDT 2015

About the only real negative to me was the Wadley fumble. I think he brings a dimension to the offense that Iowa really needs. Now it is back to the bench for the year.
Most everyone thought this was going to be a really close game and Iowa blows them out by what would have been over 30 if the first team stays in.
Lets hope they build on this for next week.