[Herky] Iowa Hawkeyes 2015 Football Preview - Corn Nation

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 3 11:25:03 PDT 2015

Agree with your list except not sure about #6.   What I saw was a lot of quick reactions to the wrong place.
I am overall pretty positive right now. I just sense that things are different when you listen to the coaches and the players.  They have made changes and put in the work. Hopefully that translates into a few more wins than we expect.