[Herky] Illinois State

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Sep 1 12:34:28 PDT 2015

Not only there-LSU's starting QB (last year) and in a tight race to start
this year was arrested for assault or something at a bar in the wee hours of
the morning about the same time-earlier this summer.  He was suspended
indefinitely and the coach showed all the tough emotion that only Les Miles
can (yeah, right).  So fall camp starts and this thug is in the mix for the
starting QB job.

What happened to the suspension?  I guess it was an SEC suspension.  :)

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.