[Herky] Final Iowa 99 Sioux Falls 73 Box Score linked

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 29 19:13:14 PDT 2015

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Thanks.  I am in Iowa city for a funeral but the game wasn't on tv here.  Earlier today we saw some athletes at our motel in coralvile with USF logos.  At the time all we could think was university of south Florida. Then I saw who Iowa was playing and realized who they were.  June

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone