[Herky] Ready for college hoops? 30 things to get you ready

Jerry Ruttenburg jruttenburg at msn.com
Thu Oct 15 06:59:20 PDT 2015

It's Iowa -2.5 according to gambling web sites, but very close to pickem.

Jim Monahan <jimmonahan8 at gmail.com> wrote:

*http://es.pn/1G9gfTE <http://es.pn/1G9gfTE>*

*Celebrate all Iowa sports during this happy moment in time for the
Hawkeyes, meaning give your views now on what you expect or hope for from
McEnery's team (seems they are under=rated to me).*

*I can't believe Northwestern is favored over the Hawkeyes on Saturday.
Guess Iowa's mounting injuries taint their rep as well as quality of
opponents perceived as not so tough.*

*Jim Monahan*