[Herky] Wisconsin’s Joe Schobert has huge praise for Iowa offensive line « Big Ten Network. Smashmouth Football Returns to Kinnick!

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 08:53:58 PDT 2015

http://btn.com/2015/10/10/wisconsins-joe-schobert-has-huge-praise-for-iowa-offensive-line/

*Smashmouth football once again becoming tough trademark for Hawkeye
linemen.  In your face mano y mano Iowa-style makes me smile*😉*. jm*

*Being literally an old former college linemen, more than most I watch the
hard hitting and monitor evidence of nasty attitudes in the trenches.*

*What I see is Iowa's heavyweights will themselves to wear down opponents
across the line one play at a time.*

*Better than 'Bama?  Heck of a salute from the Wisky star who played
magnificently against the Hawkeyes.*

*Jim Monahan*