[Herky] Fran McCaffery Media Day Transcript

Rick Neufeld Rneuf at netins.net
Thu Oct 8 12:41:11 PDT 2015

Getting a 7 footer is not an easy thing to do. If he had a chance to get one I am sure he would but I remember a final 4 with an Ill team that had 10 players between 6'5" and 6'9". that was a FINAL 4 team so we can survive if the players and scheme are good enough !

I have long since quit worrying about recruiting. I assume that the coaching staff knows more about the team than I do . I have never met any of these recruits, why should I have a 'yes' of 'no'

Rick