[Herky] Fran McCaffery Media Day Transcript

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 05:26:21 PDT 2015

McCaffery is very confident, despite having a bunch of young guys.  I like that.  But I cannot see Woodbury getting 30 to 36 minutes a game, after averaging only 16 to 22 minutes a game his first three years.   He is just too foul prone, and as soon as he gets a pair of fouls in the first half of games, he will be sitting most of the remainder of the half, if not all of it.  I don’t see how he ever gets to 30 minutes a game on average.   When he picks up fouls in a short period, he gets very frustrated, and that affects how he plays on both ends.

IMHO.

Dennis v.