[Herky] Illinois at Iowa: Buildup to Big Game Seems Astounding! JM

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:21:09 PDT 2015

http://www.lindyssports.com/college-football/big-ten/pick/illinois-at-iowa/359069/

The headline hype in the Midwest about Iowa vs. Illinois is amazing to me.
Lawdy! ( that's a one word prayer😇) after Hawkeye smashmouth football
brings a brutal victory, that means about 2 p.m. CST that our modest but
obviously filled with awesome acumen Herky Pubsters and the entire Hawkeye
fan base will go totally bananas.

Thus the atmosphere surrounding the importance of Hawkeyes versus Wildcats
virtually in my 'hood next game will be epic, historic and ultra exciting!

Keith V., as a Herky loyalist, consider taking a Hawkeye hiatus from work
and stay in the Heartland to watch Iowa destroy Northwestern in Evanston.

Obviously, your stay in the Midwest would require you to attend all Chicago
Cubs playoff games in St. Louis and Chicago!

Kiss your gorgeous wife goodbye for a couple weeks and budget an estimated
$10,000 to do this damn thing😂!

Go Hawkeyes!  Go Cubs!☺😊😄😉😯!!!

Jim Monahan,  just sayin'!