[Herky] Busting Brackets Season Preview: Iowa Hawkeyes---and More Immediate Matters!

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:14:02 PDT 2015

http://bustingbrackets.com/2015/10/05/busting-brackets-season-preview-iowa-hawkeyes/

Seems like Iowa's key players have been in the lineup much longer than four
years.

Don't know what this means about my concept of Tempus Fugit😯.  But I can't
worry about that.

I have enough on my plate concentrating on "willing" a smash mouth victory
over the Freaking Illini at Kinnick come Saturday,  plus hoping the Cubs
survive the playoff game against the Pirates tomorrow night.

BTW, win or lose, no way am I macho enough😈 to think about venturing out
post-game within three miles of the bar scene around Wrigley Field.  Crazed
fans, win or lose, have a history of acting badly after big sports events.

Jm

miles of