[Herky] Your Counsel Please on tickets, etc. for Michigan State vs. Hawkeyes next weekend?

Brad Grupe bradgrupe at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 29 09:56:00 PST 2015

StubHub is your best bet for tickets right now, or another similar ticket broker.

Rooms are the tricky part although there have been some showing up after the outcome of the PSU/MSU game since the OSU and UM folks are out of it. Most of the downtown hotels that get openings are require 2 or 3 night stays.

Best bet is to keep checking hotel sites and don’t limit yourself to properties close to Indy. You might have to stay 25 or 30 miles out or more.  I know when I looked last night one of the Hampton Inns (Indy East) had some availability and at least one of the downtown properties as well. I can tell you the downtown one was over $400 a night.  The Hampton Inn –Indy East was more $170.

That’s all I got.

Brad G