[Herky] Your Counsel Please on tickets, etc. for Michigan State vs. Hawkeyes next weekend?

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:34:44 PST 2015

*Just found out I might be able to escape weekend client meetings next
weekend.  So I might be able to make a solo road trip to Indy to enjoy
smashmouth Iowa Hawkeye football up close and personal.*

*Anybody who might help by sharing your acumen with me at this late date?
Best sources to buy single ticket?  Do you know if and where motel/hotel
accommodations might still be available for Friday and Saturday nights?*

*jim monahan*

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>