[Herky] Iowa - Dayton BB

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Fri Nov 27 07:49:17 PST 2015

No doubt Dayton had more speed team wise and were more on their game.  Hand
it to the Flyers for stopping the bleeding at the end and really stepping up
to regain the lead.

The best I can say about this game is that it was a good preamble to the B1G
season.

Iowa had an off night, starting with the early foul trouble.  All teams have
off nights.  Ooops, let's hope the FB team doesn't.  HUS is back in full
force.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.