[Herky] Iowa - Dayton BB

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 27 07:08:48 PST 2015

Surprised there was nothing on this game.  They did not look good last night.  They shot well from 3 point range and they kept fighting. Beyond that I did not see much to get excited about.  Too much one one one which they don't do well. Way too impatient and did not run their offense. Lots of really bad/dumb forced shots. Perimeter defense is still bad. Same old stuff of Dayton guy blowing by Iowa guy like he was not there and more often than not drawing in four guys so he could kick it out to a wide open 3.  This is a poor rebounding team. Even when they get the rebound it seems like it is not clean. Some of this is very correctable and I am sure they will. But some of it is just inferior athletes .