[Herky] Halftime

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 19:11:54 PST 2015

Hawks look slow and Gesell and Woodbury have been on the bench most of the half with foul trouble.Dayton appeared to be scoring easy baskets.
First time that I can remember when the opposition team made more FTs than we attempted.
Just a question;After Uthoff drilled a THREE after a Clemmons' pass to make Iowa score 23, a foul was called and instead of a four point play, the basket counted and the ball was back with Iowa on offense.  Got a little confused there.  Anyone have a better understading of what happened or any new rule changes??
Hope we show more energy in second half.