[Herky] Herky Facebook page

Jerry Ruttenburg jruttenburg at msn.com
Tue Nov 24 13:14:52 PST 2015

Alan, that is very nice.  Good job, I have invited several friends to like it.I have been in the pub since 99.  I assume that liking this page does not make them automatically card carrying members.I think using our real names helps keep the rif raf out, well except in my case.
Thanks again really good job.

 Jerry Ruttenburg