[Herky] Despite rising stakes, Iowa Hawkeyes show immunity to pressure - Big Ten Blog- ESPN

new775 at aol.com new775 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 11:05:15 PST 2015

HUS!!  WE could be facing 3 consecutive humilitating losses in a row. Lincoln is laying for us with  a rabid crowd. NE had 500 yards against MI State (who shut down Ohio States offense).  Then we play MI State (probably)  and they have an outstanding passing game (and now with Cook) back. Our pass defense is very poor (lack of speed for one reason). We could get killed in that game. Our  final game is a bowl, where we face another good team, and KF has not done well in bowl games lately.  Need any more HUS?

Sent from Windows Mail