[Herky] Herky Facebook page

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 24 11:17:26 PST 2015

Wow, the page looks great!  Good work!
June

      From: Alan Kline <alan at snugglebunny.us>
 To: Herky III <herky at lists.herky.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 1:00 PM
 Subject: [Herky] Herky Facebook page

Somehow, a while back I became one of the admins for the Herky list
Facebook page. Today, Facebook asked me if I wanted to create a web
address for the page. Sounded like a pretty good idea, because the
Facebook-generated URL that comes up is a long string of near-gibberish.

So, as of today, the web address for the Herky list Facebook page is simple:

https://www.facebook.com/herkylist

Simple enough for even a Clone fan to figure out! :) But be sure to type
https, not http...

If you're on Facebook and haven't checked out the page, please do!

ak2