[Herky] Coach KFz

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 20 13:52:11 PST 2015

I was listening to an interview with Dodd (CBS Sports) and they were talking about coach of the year. He mentioned Clemson, OK ST and Urban Meyer as guys that he would probably put ahead of Ferentz.   How dumb.
I just looked at the preseason ranking by ESPN for the  BT. They predicted Iowa for 9th in the conference. Now they are 5th in the nation.  Ok St would be the only other one you could consider and they were picked for 4th in the B12.
Now this can change based on what happens  over the next few weeks but right now it is a no brainer.