[Herky] Iowa Wrestling

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 20 13:15:40 PST 2015

Iowa beats Iowa Central CC  54-0.

From: jnapier111 at outlook.com
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:50:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [Herky] Iowa Wrestling

Iowa beats Grand Canyon 44-0 (or something close to that).  They are streaming the matches but there are no graphics for the individual or team score

From: jnapier111 at outlook.com
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:36:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [Herky] Iowa - Maryland Wrestling

Iowa next match is against Grand Canyon. It is also being shown on btn2go.  One thing I really like is that the announcers are Grace and Ironside from their radio feed.