[Herky] For those going to the game Saturday

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Thu Nov 19 17:33:44 PST 2015

That is one of the games that I remember attending.  I rememberthat the drive down from Minnesota was not the greatest.  I told
my wife not to even think about going because she would havebeen frozen out before the game even started.  I went with myolder daughter and her boy friend plus my younger daughter (thenan Iowa student) and her room-mate.  I was the only one thatstayed until the very end of the game.  And no, I did not leave thestands at half-time.  I also remember we had our choice of seatsbecause there were many people that stayed home.  I movedover into the student section to be with my daughters and I wasclose enough to the field to throw a couple of snowballs at theGophers.  (Not a smart thing to do!) Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!! Don Elias