[Herky] See you in Indy?

Brad Grupe bradgrupe at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 17 06:52:56 PST 2015

Poor planning on my part..Going to be in Dan Diego when the Championship
Game is played. Bought tix at Lucas Oli Stadium for some friends when we
were in Indy for the Patriots-Colts game a few weeks ago. (My son is a Pats
fan.)

While there may indeed be cheaper seats right before the game this
opportunity doesn't come along often.  No shame in paying over face.

Brad G