[Herky] Hawkeyes Headed for Sports Illustrated cover jinx?

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 14:27:27 PST 2015

http://www.boston.com/sports/other_sports/gallery/02_11_10_SI_cover_jinx/

*The Hawkeyes' incredible season is bound to capture the interest of many
millions of sports fans, esp. if "we" beat Purdue and Nebraska.*

*So, suffering with a Hawkeye OVER-Expectation Syndrome, with a part of my
career spent analyzing happenings in the news media biz, be very
scared!!!!!!!*

*For I fear Iowa will rate being smack dab on the cover of  Sports
Illustrated, at least in the Midwest edition,  Hawks becoming a freaky
sports phenomenon (that's a good thing!).*

*Stay away, SI, stay away!  Hey, if Iowa becomes NCAA champs, the publicity
will be so heavy everywhere that we all will later have to enter post
Hawkeye Miracle Recovery Treatment!*

*Jim Monahan*