[Herky] Iowa -OSU Wrestling

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 14 10:53:35 PST 2015

197 Burak (#4)  beats  Boyd 5-3
Boyd is a 184 that they moved up since OSU does not have much at 197. Burak with the only 2 TD.  Burak defense still good. I was hoping to see more dominance but typical  Burak match.
Iowa leads 18-13.  OSU will be solid/heavy favorite at 285. Stoll has wrestled Tolford a lot so hopefully he is good has learned not to go to his back.  Better yet just win.  I don't see a 15 point decision. Excited to see what Stoll brings.