[Herky] Must Viewing on Herky Video: Colin Cowherd Blasted Iowa, Kirk Ferentz For Non-Conference Schedule | College Spun

Jerry Ruttenburg jruttenburg at msn.com
Fri Nov 13 07:37:42 PST 2015

iowa -12

 Jerry Ruttenburg

From: kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:35:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [Herky] Must Viewing on Herky Video: Colin Cowherd Blasted Iowa,	Kirk Ferentz For Non-Conference Schedule | College Spun

It’s Thursday—time for HUS talk. What is the point spread for Saturday’s game with the goofers?  Our wafer here doesn’t believe in betting, I guess.  We don’t see the action. Does Minny have a passing game?  I think their defense all around is pretty good. Our we prime for an upset?  How long can we keep this train chugging without running off the tracks? Is the wrestling meet to be televised?  Guess I could check, but I am a very busy person (note I didn’t say man—I want to be ultimately politically correct). Keith Voigts