[Herky] Must Viewing on Herky Video: Colin Cowherd Blasted Iowa, Kirk Ferentz For Non-Conference Schedule | College Spun

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:20:02 PST 2015

*Might be over-generalizing.  As a public opinion and propaganda researcher
for spook clients back in the day, marked opinion swings were yielded with
organized, aggressive news media targeting blitzes aimed at influential
opinion leaders speaking with forked tongues😈!*

*As the 10 year old wise guys schooled me under the streetlight late into
the starry nights of Creston, Iowa, when I was an innocent altar boy,
Charles,  "It all depends."   But gross generalizations are always wrong.*

*Jim Monahan, knowing I bash so many wild-ass theories with the exception
of my own*😇!