[Herky] Must Viewing on Herky Video: Colin Cowherd Blasted Iowa, Kirk Ferentz For Non-Conference Schedule | College Spun

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Thu Nov 12 08:35:13 PST 2015

It’s Thursday—time for HUS talk.

What is the point spread for Saturday’s game with the goofers?  Our wafer here doesn’t believe in betting, I guess.  We don’t see the action.

Does Minny have a passing game?  I think their defense all around is pretty good.

Our we prime for an upset?  How long can we keep this train chugging without running off the tracks?

Is the wrestling meet to be televised?  Guess I could check, but I am a very busy person (note I didn’t say man—I want to be ultimately politically correct).

Keith Voigts