[Herky] Hlas: “Empowered” athletes, Hawkeye “haters,” NFL Rudock | The Gazette

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Wed Nov 11 09:17:42 PST 2015

Not to diminish Ruddock, but I think a major reason for the Hawks’ turnaround to success this year has been the influence of Beathard.  He appears to be a strong leader and performs like a star—the go to guy.

His enthusiasm and spirited play has caught on with the whole team, IMHO.  There now is energy that was not there in the past.

Coaches can only fire up the troops so much—it really has to come from the players on the field, and I believe Beathard is the right guy for that.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.