[Herky] Fox Sports has Hawkeyes at #4 for BCS Playoffs! Feldman's Top 10: Oklahoma State now proud owner of playoff spot | FOX Sports

Jim Monahan jimmonahan8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 08:22:09 PST 2015

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/clemson-tigers-alabama-crimson-tide-oklahoma-state-cowboys-iowa-hawkeyes-feldman-t10-110715

If you and I had gone to Vegas pre-season and bet a mere $50,000
that the Hawkeyes would have this incredibly successful season, we would
have won millions😇!

So at this very moment we could be on our grand yacht in the Monaco harbor
sipping brandy, smoking the best Cuban cigars (would you smoke 'em too,
Gwen😈?) ,etc.

Wait!  I need to rethink that magic dream!  I don't drink or smoke!  And
sitting on a boat in Monaco sounds boring!  Have to decide on a new set of
vices!

Jim Monahan, chasing the dream!