[Herky] Iowa-Indiana

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:12:04 PST 2015

Herkyites,
I saw the game from Row 16 at the 30 yard line behind the Iowa sidelines and enjoyed the cushions of the spectators who did not show up :-)Never been this close to the action before and the view was just awesome.
The stadium was half empty and the few thousand Iowa fans were more vocal then the majority of Hoosier fans who were well behaved for most part.
CJB looked very mobile and would know he was hurting by seeing him run for TDs.
I did not think they threw the ball much anywhere near D. King and the interception he had he came back toward the ball and snagged it.  I hope he stays one more year :-))
Indiana's off and def lines looked big and impressive and were handful for our defense.  Sad to see Drew Ott on crutches on the sidelines but he was actively involved with his teammates.
Met up with Steve Somermeyer and Gwen Mcnatt after the game and missed meeting up with Jonathan Ingels.

Just saw that we are now ranked #8 in coaches poll and #7 in NCAA Football Power Rankings.Baylor and OkSU will play each other and one of them will fall off the rankings ahead of us.  Not sure if anyone else have head to head ahead of us.  If we keep winning  then ......
Go Hawkeyes !!!
Srinivas