[Herky] Fw: IN

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 7 14:28:32 PST 2015

There were two holding calls that took away two big plays. I think if Beathard is healthy he can move out of the pressure easily and no need to hold.  T. Smith went out after hit to the head. Beathard may have aggravated his hip injury on the TD run.  He showed me some athleticism with that leap.
I hope the Iowa defense can make some adjustments. They have been out there a lot and might tire. The small DE's need to do a better job of holding the edge.