[Herky] Iowa BB game

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 6 19:26:53 PST 2015

I honestly don't know what to make of this game. They lose to a D2 team and they played their starters pretty much the whole game. Fran tried to win this game.  At least in the first part of the season I do not see any FR who is going to help this team.  I don't see a single one who will get more than  a couple of minutes a game.  Uhl, Ellingson, Baer and Jones will be the bench.
Biggest disappointment so far as JO and Uhl.  Both need to play at a much higher level.
I am hoping that part of the problem is that they are not in sync either offensively or defensive because they are trying to incorporate the FR.  You can incorporate one or two but not 6 new guys.  Let the FR continue to learn but not sure I see any of them in the rotation at least in the early part of the season.