[Herky] IN Game

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 5 14:18:46 PST 2015

It was the two IN guys (former IN players) who do the IN Huddlecast.  They are obviously very biased but I was surprised by how little credit they gave the Iowa defense. IN is the top rated offense in the BT right now so they will certainly challenge this defense and we will get a good idea if they are a good defense or an excellent one.  I think they are good enough to limit IN offense to the 20's but then I have not watched IN at all this year so wondered what others who might have seen IN thought.