[Herky] IN Game

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 09:04:40 PST 2015

Iowa 38
Indiana 27

Dennis v.

From: Jeff Napier
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:52 AM
To: Herky
Subject: Re: [Herky] IN Game

I started listening to the Iowa Huddlecast podcast (hosted by Drew Tate and Anton Narinskiy). You also get the Huddlecast for the opposing team for that week so I just listened to the IN podcast. Now I am a more than little worried about this game but these guys predictions were 42-37 and 48-40 for IN.  IN might win but there is no way I see IN scoring this much. I think if Iowa scores 30 points they will win,  How many points do you think IN will score?