[Herky] IN Game

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 5 08:52:10 PST 2015

I started listening to the Iowa Huddlecast podcast (hosted by Drew Tate and Anton Narinskiy). You also get the Huddlecast for the opposing team for that week so I just listened to the IN podcast. Now I am a more than little worried about this game but these guys predictions were 42-37 and 48-40 for IN.  IN might win but there is no way I see IN scoring this much. I think if Iowa scores 30 points they will win,  How many points do you think IN will score?