[Herky] Another Take on Freshman Guard Christian Williams

Sue Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:27:35 PST 2015

I will get another chance to see him on Friday.
Fran was one of the speakers at the Linn County I-Club luncheon Monday.
He realizes this is going to be a challenging  year. Right now he is
trying to get all the new guys enough time on the court to see what they
can do. Then using different combos of those players. He doesn't think
they will be as bad as the 7th place finish .