[Herky] Questioms

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:27:48 PST 2015

I have not seen Indiana play this year.We will be OK if their QB is not a very mobile player as we always struggled against a mobile QB.I believe our defense has paid a little extra attention to not letting the QBs and RBs not running wild along the sidelines like last year and have kept it pretty much contained.
My guess is that we will be an extremely run happy team to reduce the number of plays in the game and play to keep the ball away from Indiana's offense.CJ not being very healthy will also make us a run-oriented team and I have no problem with that.
All I care is ""Just WIN Hawkeyes"" !!!